Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Started a Piano Blog and another freelance writing job

In another crazy attempt to diversify my internet lot, I have started another blog about free piano stuff. Aptly named, http://www.freepianostuff.blogspot.com and it is all about finding free piano lessons, music, and anything free that is piano related.

I did enlist a friend who volunteered to help me ad some pictures to each blog post to help the blog look more visually appealing. I should ask her what website she uses to find pictures like a piano with a rose, or the present wrapped in sheet music, and see if it is accessible. I wonder if its just pictures with no descriptions or if the pictures actually have text describing what they look like.

I did monetize that blog, but for some strange reason my piano blog has advertisements that have nothing to do with pianos. I may end up removing those and look for affiliate programs to link to, but I haven't decided as of yet.

I also started freelance writing for ecopywriters.com which I will describe in more detail once I've been paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment